Climate protection and sustainability are playing an increasingly important role in our society – and thus also in tourism. In this regard, we advise both destinations and tourism players, and help, among other things, with the creation of sustainability concepts, the corresponding communication of sustainable offers, product development and the networking of service providers.
In our current project called “Katzensprung”, which is supported by the National Climate Initiative (NKI) of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) in Germany, we support climate-friendly tourism development in German nature parks.
- Consulting and coaching regarding sustainability in tourism
- Sustainable destination development
- Development of sustainable products and offers
- Network building
- Sustainability strategies
- Trainings on sustainable hotel management
- Travelife for Tour Operators – coachings and audits